Sunday, January 1, 2012

Buttons - Photography

This picture I took from my iPhone. I went into a shop full of buttons in the city, near The Rocks. I was actually very fortunate enough to take this photo because as soon as I did the manager told me that photos weren't allowed in the store (I found it strange. I mean, what's the harm?) I wish I could have because the store was amazing! So many buttons, all different sizes, all very pretty... Which to choose from? In the photo the buttons are actually in the container. Only the lid with a sample of the button is shown. Who would have known that buttons come in different shapes and extravagant designs? I must be in another world...



NOTE: This is a COPYRIGHT picture. Please ask if you would like to save a copy. It would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. heyy Lela Kayy amazing artworks and photographs!! you have real potential and talent :)

    ReplyDelete