Monday, January 9, 2012

Car Accident - Photography

When I went overseas in 2010, on about our second day there, we had a major car incident. It was terrifying! It was the first time I was ever involved in such a major crash. These photos show the impact of the crash. It was a head-on collision with a truck. Apparently, the owner of the truck had an accident a few days or weeks earlier, and the cause was because he had a faulty break. Who drives with a faulty car? Luckily we all got out of there safe and sound. My mother only injured her ankle and heel but that got repaired in the 6 weeks we stayed overseas. My uncle softly injured his neck. I don't know if it's healed or anything. Hopefully it has. That's about all that happened. Don't even ask what the police did... they are so stupid over there. Someone needs to slap them out...





No comments:

Post a Comment